Peakvisory has extensive experience of providing accounting and tax support. Our dedicated personnel provide a reliable end-to-end solution for all business accounting requirements alongside managing tax planning opportunities and obligations effectively.
- Accounts Payable – Purchase order and invoice matching, BACS payments and supplier statement reconciliations.
- Accounts receivable – debtor relationship management including provision of company and statements
- Account Reconciliation – reconciliation of financial ledgers and bank accounts to the highest standards.
- Weekly and monthly management reports – tailored reports to meet client requirements.
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements – available for all entity types including PLCs, limited liability partnerships and privately owned companies.
- Auditor liaison and monitoring – management of auditor interactions, including resolution of findings, recommendations and reviews.
Annual Accounts Preparation
We prepare Annual Accounts for every type of clients i.e. Painters & Decorators, IT contractors, Electricians, Pharmacist, Cleaners, Restaurants, Carpenters, Salons, Recruitment Agencies, sole proprietors & traders, partnerships and companies.
Our team is well versed with various filing softwares such as TaxCalc, SAGE, Taxfiler, IRIS, CCH and others.
We prepare year end journals and control accounts including accruals, prepayments, payroll reconciliations and VAT reconciliations in the process.
We prepare draft accounts with necessary assumptions and notes based on which accounting firms can finalize the working.
Bookkeeping involves maintaining accurate and updated records of all of the company’s financial activity. Our team is well-versed with accounting software like Quickbooks, Xero, Myob, Kashflow.
It includes the below mentioned:-
- Setting up of Chart of Accounts.
- Implementing Accurate VAT or GST Tax codes.
- Income and Expense Coding.
- AR and AP Tracking.
- VAT Return Preparation under MTD.
- Bank Reconciliations.
These records are essential to regulatory compliance. Proper bookkeeping makes other accounting functions, such as audits, payroll, and tax preparation, much simpler and less time consuming.
Our payroll team works to ensure timely preparation of staff payroll across all regular and irregular payments. We pride ourselves on the quality and confidentiality of our service, which is tailored to individual business requirements.
Our payroll services include:
- Setting up of New Employees – P45 & P46.
- Preparing P35, P11D & P60’s for End of financial Year.
- Pay As You Earn (“PAYE”) registration for companies employing staff in the UK for the first time and other respective registrations for other countries.
- Complete calculation of Pay As You Earn (“PAYE”), National Insurance, Statutory maternity pay, statutory sick pay, and pension contributions.
- Draft payroll for clients’ review.
- Distribution of tailored management reports.
- Facility to import and export payroll data into Excel and/or CSV formats.
- Reconciliation of yearly return forms.
- A dedicated helpline for payroll queries.
Our specialist team assists clients in optimizing their tax position by providing useful and practical business guidance on all taxation-related business.
Peakvisory is able to provide the following:
- Computation of Corporate tax.
- Computation of VAT / GST Returns.
- Computation of Self Assessment Tax Returns.
- VAT consultations to devise bespoke calculation methodologies.
- Personal Tax advice, including guidance for expatriates.